Confession: I don't DISLIKE football per say, but I am 'INDIFFERENT' to it. (I do not even know who is playing in the Super Bowl...haha) But, the food, oh the food! Now that is exciting! I love preparing yummy appetizer and party foods! A little taste of this and that, makes my mouth HAPPY! Here is a fun list of our favorite Football Party Foods!
1) Sausage Balls with a Kick! - These are not your every day ordinary dry sausage balls. These are moist and flavorful and you CANT.... STOP... EATING.... THEM..........
2) Better than Krystal's (or White Castles) Sliders - These are DELICIOUS and so easy! Don't Skimp on the bacon!
3) Spicy Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Smokies - Pure Meat Candy. Like Crack. But fattening and more addictive!
4) Rock your socks off White Cheese Dip - This is just like the White Cheese dip you get at your favorite mexican restaurant, but better.
5) King's Hawaiian Ham & Cheese Sliders - No words can describe this deliciousness. I make a double batch and NEVER have any leftover!
6) Zippy Ham Pinwheels with Homemade Mustard Dipping sauce - make sure you make plenty of this mustard sauce, you will want to bathe in it!
7) Three Pound Party Pleasers - These are SO delicious and can be made and frozen ahead of time! Great for a party!
8) Crockpot BBQ Nachos for a CROWD - Have the BBQ chicken kept on warm and all the fixin's and folks LOVE a make their own nacho bar! YUMMMMY!
9) Stuffed Club Sandwiches - These are AMAZING! Double the recipe and slice small into small mini stuffed sammies and watch them disappear!
10) Chili Con Queso - Our favorite appetizer/Party food. Make this and you will never make another queso recipe! It is SO GOOD!!!
<3 Aunt Bee